Acceptance of Terms
By using the Web Listings Pro web site (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”), including any subsequent changes or modifications to them. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access the Web Listings Pro website.
Acceptable Use and Terms
- You are required to provide your legal name and a valid email address in order to use the service.
- An account/login can only be used by one person. Sharing accounts/logins is not permitted unless permission is given. Any abuse to the system is subject to cancellation without a refund.
- You may not use the service for any illegal activity.
- You are responsible for protecting your login information. Any damage that occurs to you as a result of failing to protect your account is your responsibility.
- You are responsible for all activity under your login/account including but not limited to support tickets, posting on forums, modifying your settings, etc.
- Use of the system is at your own risk, and is provided as is.
- You may not resell the service or any part without written permission at any time.
- You may not use the system to store illegal content of any kind.
- You cannot use the service to send viruses or any malicious software or files of any kind.
- You understand that the service is provided "as-is" without any warranties. Web Listings Pro , and its affiliates make no warranty or representation, regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service, the security of the Service, the availability of the Service or that the Service will meet any user’s requirements. You will be solely responsible for any damage to You resulting from the use of the Service.
Changes to Service
- Web Listings Pro reserves the right to make modifications to the service at any point. This includes cancellations, discontinuing features, and suspension of accounts.
- Web Listings Pro reserves the right to make any changes to fees. Changes will not occur until the next billing cycle, and you will not be automatically charged an increase at any time.
Refunds, Payments and Changes to Service Levels
- All payments are in advance and cover what is outlined with when purchasing. There are no refunds for your payment. All payments are final.
- Payments can be made via PayPal or with a credit card. Please contact us if you would like to send a check or pay via PayPal.
- You may upgrade your service at any time.
- If you wish to downgrade your service wait until your current period expires and choose the new service level before renewing. You will not be given any refunds for downgrading service levels.
In no event shall Web Listings Pro be liable for any indirect, incidental, or punitive damages whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), equity or otherwise, arising out of the use of or inability to use this site and it's features.
We reserve the right to cancel any account at any time for any reason we feel is justified. If we cancel your account all of the data related to your account will be lost.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- Web Listings Pro owns the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the artwork and user interface elements, the name of the Service and, many of the features. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, or reverse engineer, any aspect of the Service.
- All uploads to the system are considered your property, but uploading them assumes that other users have the right to view and share the property.
Question and Contact
Please contact support at weblistingspro dot com with any issues or questions regarding the Terms of Service.